For more than 36 years, our clients have relied on us for fair and ethical construction services, rather it is a new facility or the retrofitting/remodeling of an existing building. We will work up front with them, from initial discussions through the occupancy of their new or retrofitted building. Specific services include...
- Furnish qualified company principal, project
management, estimating, and site management for pre-construction,
construction, and post construction activities.
- Furnish qualified company support personnel
for costing, contracting, and risk insurance management
- Familiarization of project team with client
values, existing facilities, operations, and desires for
integration with current project.
- At-client-demand-availability for construction
consultation of methods, means, procedures, value engineering,
scheduling, and budgeting as relates to current project.
- Bonding of project if desired by client,
and subcontractor bonding if desired by client.
- W.B. Construction carries General Liability,
Automobile, Worker Compensation, Builders Risk, and an Excess
Liability Policy naming Owner as additional insured.
- Subcontractors carry General Liability ($1,000,000),
Automobile, and Workers Compensation with W.B. Construction
as additional insured and fully indemnify the Owner to the
fullest extent permitted by law. Subcontractors’ wave subrogation
in favor of W.B. Construction.
and Post Construction
- Smooth close out process
- Warranty Management
- As-Built documentation
- Project operations and maintenance manual
- Owner and architect punch list
- 11-month walk through
- Operation and maintenance training for Owners/Tenants
- Service repair and facility/equipment
Quality Assurance Process
and engineering Design
and equipment control project
Management / documentation
/ reporting / administration
Payment process management
Coordination of submittal
and jobsite meetings
certificate of occupancy
Consulting and Planning
- Budget development and conceptual estimating
- Preliminary cost estimating
- Schedule and phasing development
- Bid package development
- Value engineering and cost saving opportunities
- Pre-Qualification and selection of specialty
- Constructability review
- Site review and analysis
- Coordination and planning with Owner
and design team
- Lead design build process
- Permitting and regulatory coordination